Tuesday, March 24, 2009

APART

Well this individuality stuff can be kind of confusing I you ask me. I mean it sounds good I guess.

To like teach you how can do things for yourself. And I think that is cool. I don’t mind it at all.

Only think that bugs me is when you have to depend on them for something. Oh they make it sound like you did it, but you are still stuck.

Personally I want something more sane. I want people who don’t get this all confused and stupid.

I really hate when it comes out like that. Just drives me nuts. Because you can be sure they won’t tell you.

See this is just so dumb. Oh you can be all gun ho to do something because you think it will be great.

Even better when they say you are in charge. Only you find out that you are like a charge card and they are sending you the bill.

Now where is that a good option? Not to me. I mean I like doing things for myself, but not being billed for it.

Well that is the part that sure didn’t work for me. And you can be sure I want to change it.

Which means not letting those darn creeps get to me. If they want to get me all excited on this deal then fine.

Just don’t sneak in later with a bunch of rules that you say I have to do before it can work. That sucks.

Oh well no pleasing some. Yeah they are really not going to cut me some slack. So I will do what I can to not let them get to me.

Now to do this I have to like make sure that I just don’t get suckered in by this stuff. And that is only fair.

Well hope I can avoid this. Just no fun when it happens. But you know you can’t help it. Really sucks.

And I will do what I can to be sure I make it all work for me. Sure would be fun to avoid.
And I will just do it best as I can. Maybe just do it someway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home