Saturday, March 28, 2009

I BELIEVE

Yeah, yeah this is cool stuff. Well it is to me. I sure do love it when I can be able to say what I think.

Only sure is hard to find those who want to hear it. They would rather have you listen even if their ideas are lame.

Now what I want to do here is to take the time to be able to make it all a deal where it makes sense. Seems fair.

What I want is to be able to talk to some dude who is sane and doesn’t see monsters all the time. Sure would be nice

But it don’t happen. Seems like all I ever do is mess with strange types. And it sure ain’t getting better.

Oh I am trying. Yeah been looking for new friends. The type that I can talk to and they will listen.

I mean I am a writer and know lots of junk. Which is so cool. And I can sure come up with some smart stuff.

Now the big deal here is to find the other smart people all the ones who can be so dang good and figuring out junk. We can have a great time.

Yeah that is so great. And it is amazing all the good places you can find them. Really all over the place.

Just not in the ordinary ones. I tried like the libraries and forget it. Them dudes only wanted to believe books.

So this where I take the time to check out the really smart places. Like the DVD store. Oh man really smart dudes are there.

Yeah I really need to make this happen. I think those guys there understand life better. They know about aliens.

Yep that will always be so important. Because we know in them movies they are everywhere.

Well so how come we don’t seem them more? Because they are so dang sneaky. Oh yeah that is important to know.

I love it. Now we have moved on. To the places where we can find so much find time to learn the truth..

Like about wrestling. So dumb those thinking it is fake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home