Sunday, March 29, 2009

No More

Yeah this is no fun. When something sucks all the time it just ain’t cool. And you sure need a point to say forget it.

Man you can be sure that I don’t have a problem with that part. Really will be so happy if that ends.

There are just the times that really are the pits. And so you want to make them end in some way.

Now I wish I didn’t even know any times like this. Really are not my idea of a good time.

What we have to do here is to be able to really make it all be something that doesn’t drive you nuts. Too much of that going on.

I don’t know I have given lots of thoughts to way that will improve this. Yeah I can think of lots of good options.

Getting others to agree can be hard. Some want it to make sense. And I think that sucks.
Because it don’t work good that way.

But then you know the problem is that nobody wants to be ready to make this a deal they change. Like it is fun.

So I need to take time to be able to inspire others in a good way. That is what I call it, inspiration.

Now I learned that word from Otis. He is the one that tells me how this is helpful even if I have trouble with it.

Now what makes it hard for me is that I can’t like get all excited about seeing some jerk acting like a jerk. I prefer my bat to make him stop.

But Otis wants me to bore them to death with talking. Yeah that is no help from my view.

Still Otis keeps saying it works. I guess if he talks long enough people are just happy to get him to stop talking they will do anything to not have him keep talking.

He thinks it is because they like what he says. But I know they just are like trying to not hear him any longer.

I just let him keep doing it. Saves me from buying new bat as often. And that is good I guess.

Well till I can bash them when he is not looking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home