Saturday, April 04, 2009

SOMETIME

You might as well say never ask me again with this option. Yeah it sucks. I mean sometime don’t often mean any time.

I know because I have heard it from too many and let me tell you their some time never happens. I sure found out that the hard way.

Well let me tell you I don’t fall for that any longer. Nope I don’t mess around with such things.

If a person doesn’t give me a specific time I just figure they are making it all up. Yeah that is some thing I know.

Now wish it wasn’t that way. Really do wish you could count on people to be more honest.

And let me tell you no way I am going to accept that any person I don’t know that well. Or how smiles too much.

Now that is something you just can’t be too careful about. I mean I wish it was easier to deal with.

Oh yeah would be great if some time was really a good deal. I would love that. And would make things so much easier.

So I came up with my own rules on this. And figure I could help others by telling them about what they think is important.

Now first of all a some time should mean a real some time. So if somebody says it they better tell you when.

And it better not be some time like that never comes. Yeah I’ve been suckered by those no fun.

Just have to be sure you don’t get this to be a tricky deal either. Seen to many of those too.

Yep just be careful when dealing with the jerks. Because they will fake the jerk part all the time.

Which is the part that I really get picky about. Them fibbers will get you every time. They are so sneaky.

And that is the part that you can let them get away with. Nope they suck when you let them.

But then that is what bats are for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home