Thursday, April 02, 2009

GOOD NOW

Now this is one part I don’t like. When some jerk pisses you off and then acts like it is your fault.

Yeah, this is just more of the crap you get from dudes that needs to be fixed. Good really is one of those deals we all need more of.

And let me tell you that is not a cool deal. See the things there ought to be more of the time when it is fun.

I think that good and fun go together. Really ain’t happy when it all goes nuts. That is what I call it.

Lots of nuts out there. Way too many. Well from my way of looking at it. Just not far. And I vote against it.

All I need is a place to vote. Have been looking around, but haven’t found one yet. Which is not what I want.

You can be sure I don’t let this go without some kind of notice. Yeah that is a big deal on my part.

I just want something that makes sense. Just what makes life worth living I you believe Otis on that part.

But he has lots of those kinds of ideas I wonder about. Really isn’t much fun at times. Even if he calls it good.

Now what I’m trying to do here is find the best way to not let this happen when you can avoid it. And without using my bat.

Otis always says that ain’t a good solution. Wish I had a way to fix all problems so they didn’t end up like that, but that doesn’t happen.

However, I am not looking forward to that part. Well only if it doesn’t do what I want it to do.

Guess it is a matter of how you want to look at it. Which I prefer to do it with a few good swings.

That is my view you understand. Some don’t agree. But that is where I get so much fun. Just you know making sure it is what I need it to be.

Oh well that is where I am going to take more time to be careful and make it work. Well going to try and make the meanies listen.

But if not my bat still works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home