Monday, April 06, 2009

DEALS

Man these are so cool. Getting stuff for a great price. Providing people behave themselves.

Sure are some big fibbers out there. They make you think they have some deal and then change their minds.

Like the other day I was you know looking in the newspaper and they had this ad that says, buy one get one free. Sounded great.

But didn’t work that way. I just wanted the free one. Seems like a fair deal. But would the do it, nope.

Like when they say there is some per cent off on something. Then you get over to the place and it ain’t off on everything.

That ain’t fair. And I don’t know I figured you know if it is in the paper then all the stores in there should do the same thing.

Well that sure didn’t work out that way. Really was a pisser. And let me tell you whoever said customer is always right didn’t shop there.

Well I don’t know I guess I just want them to make it all make sense. That is a lot to ask I guess.

Too much for some. They are just so darn difficult. And who likes that? I sure don’t. I want honesty.

That is the part I hate about those darn ads. They just never tell you all the stuff. All those little details you find out later.

Well I guess I need to be more particular over the phone. When I ask stuff they do seem to say no problem.

Then you get in the store and it is a big problem. Well I reckon I will just keep hoping I can make it work.

Haven’t found that true so far. But I will just keep working on the idea that somewhere people aren’t fibbers.

Yeah I bet there are a few. And maybe a few actually work for a store. One that doesn’t make crazy deals.

Just sane ones. The kind that really works when we need them too. Yeah we need those a lot.

Just when we need to buy them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home