Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WHERE FOR AREN'T THY SHORTS?

I heard about this couple once called Roadmeo and Jewel-lee-et. I guess he was into road things and she was busy worry about jewels and eating a lot.

Now given how the two of them were so busy doing stuff apart all the time I reckon it would make sense they had times where they weren't sure where the other one was. So they would spend a lot of time no doubt using a cell phone to text message each other about where for aren't thou?

You would sort of think they could have kept better tract of each other if they spent more time reading maps and stuff. But I reckon they didn't think of that.

Anyway, I do sort of wonder that if they had trouble finding each other would that mean they got confused over things like who did the laundry last. And I imagine you would end up with one of them asking, hey where for aren't thy shorts?

Only you know they were too embarrassed to admit that part when people told their story, so it just got forgotten. I can't blame them for that. I wouldn't want the whole world knowing I didn't have any clean underwear either.

But somebody still got stuck doing the laundry. Which might always explain why they were always asking the other person where they were.

I mean I'm sure one of them was probably thinking how they were hoping the other one would get home first and do the wash. But it sure doesn't sound like either managed to get around to it very often.

And you know I heard it must have just gotten worse as time went by. Because I heard they eventually both croaked.

Now for me that is taking the laundry just way to serious. I mean no matter how dirty the clothes get you can always take them to a Laundromat or something.

But then I reckon if they had trouble finding each other maybe they didn't know where the Laundromats were located either. You would have thought they could have dialed information to find out.

It is a shame nobody told these poor people about such things. But then people do weird junk when they are in love.

Well, don't quote me on that part, it is just what I heard. All I can say is if they were in love it sure ended up a killer.

Boy I wonder if all those people who talk about how great love is bother to mention that part. Personally, I reckon it was that little neked dudes fault, Cupid. You got to wonder about a kid who runs around without any clothes and has a bow and arrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home