Tuesday, May 08, 2007

PROOF OF DELIVERY

Okay, I guess this is good. I mean if you sent something out it is good to know it got there for sure.

I don't imagine you know it is a good idea just to take some delivery dude's word for it. I wish you could, but obviously it ain't enough if somebody is running around saying prove you delivered this sucker.

Which is okay by me I suppose. But that isn't the part that concerns me the most. It is this idea of having somebody only give you partial proof.

Like a per cent of the actual proof. What is that suppose to mean anyway? They sort of delivered it or only delivered part of something?

And this mainly seems to apply to booze I guess. I heard them talk about fifty proof. So I'm assuming the dude might have broke part of the bottle and lost it or something. Have to wonder if he was like drinking it himself.

Anyway, I guess since I don't drink I won't worry about that kind of delivery too much. Do kind of get concerned though when I hear the crazy thing about one hundred and eighty proof.

Shoot does that mean if they are late they end up say giving three times as much or something? How come they can't do that with other stuff?

Yeah, I would love ordering jelly beans and end up with more than I ordered. I wonder if perhaps the dudes that deliver you know like booze would do that with candy.

Now I wonder if by chance I told them it was booze and only in a candy box it would help? Heck it would be worth a try.

All I got to do I reckon is to just call up one of those delivery places and check with them. Only I have to be careful on that part.

I mean I have called them once before. And they sure weren't that friendly to me. Yeah, all I did was ask about this thing call over night delivery.

I wanted to know what kind of over they delivered at night. I was hoping we were talking about turnovers.

But I won't bother repeating what they told me. I don't use that kind of language. Was a little confused when they mentioned shoving something where the sun don't shine.

I reckon that has something to do with closets. Not sure when they deliver closet. Seems like they would have trouble getting them on a truck.

Well I'll wait to talk to them to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home