Saturday, April 28, 2007

OH NO

Yep, that is what I have to say at times. It is just so important on occasions to do like they say in that motto, "just say no."

Course with the motto they never explain what all you are suppose to say no about. I do have a list I've been working on. And let me tell you the things that I have on the list also includes the stuff that you shouldn't say no about.

That is because to me you really need to be sure what you should say yes to as well as what you say no to. It really is important.

Otherwise you could get confused and say no to something as important as you know not saying no to stuff like seconds on food. Man you should never want to do that unless say Truly Grimy is doing the cooking. Nobody should have to ever say yes to that.

Beyond that naturally, one shouldn't say no to stuff like raises, gifts and other junk that might make you smile. Unless you are talking about say a really lame gift. Some people got some really weird ideas of what is a good gift.

Which I guess for me brings up the whole idea that even with something as simple as this you do have to be so dang careful. You really just have to take time to think things through and make sure you don't mess up.

Because saying no when you should say yes is really not cool. Or if you should have said no when you said yes it can even be worse.

I have to really pay lots of attention for example when somebody like old ray boy happens to ask me something. I've learned with him you really have to pay attention. He kind of talks very soft at times and almost mumbles.

So you might get distracted and agree to something just to get him shut up. Then later you find out you volunteered for some disgusting chore that will end making you want to leap off a cliff just to get it over with.

Yeah, he's good at that. The tricky part is being sure you say no to him without saying no.

For since he is like the assistant head dude where I work, I can't just say no. He calls that being uncooperative. Which means you get stuck with every yucky detail possible after that.

I normally rely upon my buddy, Otis, to take care of making up some kind of good way of saying no, without saying no. He's really good at that part.

As long as he doesn't do so right after eating a bunch of Spam. He's such an addict and it kinds of squirrels his brain if he eats too much of it for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home