Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SELF HELP

Yep, if you can ask yourself for help, whom can you ask? I never had a problem with getting me to help me. So far when I ask, I never worried about having to leave a message and not getting called back.

As for the amount of help you can expect from yourself, well nobody should know yourself better than you. If not, it sounds like you really have a big problem.

Which you can't even depend upon somebody else to take care of in that regard. How do you explain it? I'm being a jerk and refuse to help myself?

Like that really will get the person's respect. I know, I tried it once and trust me it didn't work out very good.

So my suggestion for this deal is to start out by making sure you are in a good mood to really help yourself. Like you know, don't mess with just thinking about it. Take a break, having something good to eat and then don't lie to yourself.

And if you fear you might cave and tell yourself a fib, just have an extra piece of pie. That always helps. At least it does for me.

If by chance you don't have any pie available there are other options. Basically anything that satisfies your tummy is a good choice.

Then after you get all happy and sappy you don't have to fret as much. Yep, it will be such a joy to know you can depend upon you.

I think it is pretty darn cool. Works great from my point of view. Just knowing you can sleep better knowing you are there is always a good feeling.

But once you figure it all out and have a good talk to yourself you can just savor the moment of when you can trust yourself. It makes such a joy to be able to do that.

And it really makes me happy to think if by mentioning this I have managed to help end any confusion one might have on the subject. Because if there is one thing I don't want is to find out people are out there afraid to ask themselves for help.

I know you might have lied to yourself on one occasion. Maybe even two. But trust me you can start over.

Hey, writing down promises does help. So write yourself a nice long memo and write all the reasons you can for trusting you.

That should be enough. I hope so. But if by chance you are still not convinced what say I write you a permission slip to trust yourself. How does that sound to you? See what I do to help you out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home