Monday, April 09, 2007

STICKS AND GROANS

These are two of my favorite things. And it cracks me up to think of how much fun it is to listen to those idiots who like to say how words will never hurt them.

I got news for them. Sticks and stones are words too. Guess they didn't think of that part huh? Well let's be honest, if you can figure that part out, then you are probably dumb enough to figure that words can never hurt you.

So if you clobber them with a stick or stone I figure they got nothing to complain about. Just too bad from my point of view.

For if they didn't forget about how clobber and other stuff are words too then they might spend more time making sure they didn't just think it was cool to not worry about the obvious. Works for me at least.

I have been giving this some thoughts. Now in the case of you claiming words will never hurt you, I guess to cut down on the confusion you could tell the person first before you bash them.

I wonder if there could make that less complicated? Well they do say that putting things in writing is one way to cut down on confusion.

Heck, that would be so cool. I think there might be a time frame you would have to consider.

Like six months. That would be fair I reckon. And naturally you would keep a copy to tape to your stick or stone for later.

That way you could show it to them when the time comes. In case they forgot. But to keep things simple, I suppose you would need some kind of ration option here.

Yeah, maybe you have to like show the blood on the memo from a given bashing before they let you have another memo. Plus you would have to watch out that you didn't lose them either.

In addition, I guess you would need to have a chance to say send a memo back so in case you got a bashing memo you could be sure you had a chance to do the same. Then if you both had bashing memos I reckon there would have to be some kind of way to decide who got the first whack.

I know, they could resort to that think called Ar-butt-a-tray-on-some. That is where you sit around and complain a lot.

Then after you get bored enough, somebody tells everyone else to shut up, you got and have a burger and then you get to bash each other. Well that is my version you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home