Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TRUST ME

I'm learning to hate this term. Honestly, it used to sound so cool. But anymore. I guess I might still feel that way, but that all change the other day.

What happened? About the same that normally happens, old rat boy, Junior, the cheese hording creep gets involved.

Most of the time he sticks with making my life miserable, which only works to a certain degree. That is because it normally only ends up being related to something that has to do with cheese.

I mean even when he was telling you to do ordinary crap, somewhere in all of it he would sooner or later include something about cheese. You could count on it.

Well a couple of days ago, he really messed me up. We were going on this one assignment. It was going to be a little involved.

We had to go and check out this one location where supposedly a whole lot of griminals were hanging out. And naturally we needed some extra equipment.

So Junior is talking to us and telling us we need to know in order to go on this assignment. Ordinary stuff that we always need to know.

I kept waiting for him to mention cheese somehow and you know he never did. I was so shocked.

I figured that perhaps for once he had changes. It was stupid I know to think that way, but I did.

Then he mentioned something about us not forgetting to stop by and pick up this box that had to be delivered. That didn't sound like a problem, but I did try to make sure to get all the facts.

I mean the place had security guards and junk. So I wanted to be sure they wouldn't be asking us any like security junk that might get us beat up if we didn't answer it correctly.

That is when he said that "trust me" thing. And I was so stupid to think I could. So when we went over there and walked inside, thinking everything would be cool.

It wasn't. Turned out you needed identification to get this delivery. Which we didn't have, but Junior knew that.

And then when we could prove we were Junior they got real suspicious. We manage to get out of there with out being beating up. Afterwards we found out that this delivery was processed cheese that Junior had ordered under an assumed name. They had stopped trying to let him order under his name because he hadn't paid for the last two orders. I let him figure that part out. I just was happy to not get beat up and won't listen to him say trust me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home