Thursday, March 29, 2007

FINDING A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK

Alright, what I want to know is who is the knucklehead that goes around leaving needles haystacks? Is this some kind of sick game this jerk is playing?

Does he like go around just looking for haystacks in order to put needles in them? That sounds like a real stupid thing for anyone to do in the first place.

And as far as I'm concerned if somebody needs to look for that stupid needle it ought to be the jerk who decided to put it there in the first place. Why should somebody else get stuck doing that?

I got to admit too that it does kind of bug me also to think that anyone spends their time this way. I'm come on it ain't like there are haystacks to be found just anywhere you know. They are easy to find.

Unless you are talking about those chocolate covered coconut haystacks you get at the candy store. They're pretty easy to find. Gosh, hope nobody is getting weird ideas about putting needles in them. That would be really awful.

Well, as far as the other kinds of haystack, the real kind, I guess somebody knows where you find them. I reckon what with cows eating hay a farmer might be a good person to ask. Whether they would tell you, I can't say.

Oh my god, what if the farmer is the needle dude? Yeah if some sick jerk of a farmer is responsible for sticking those needles in the hay?

And what if the cows eat them? Man, talk about scary. Who wants to go and put milk on some cereal only to find out it has needles in it?

Worse yet, what if this farmer jerk decides to put it in ice cream. Man, that would really be the pits.

I don't even like to think of that possibility. Hmmm, I'm wondering if I best you know do something like double check with the guy who runs the ice cream parlor.

See if he has a think for hay or needles. Yeah, better safe that biting into an ice cream cone and end up with getting stuck with needle.

Gosh isn't it amazing how you can just be minding your own business and somebody will just totally come up with the strangest things to worry about. I guess I'm always glad to do my part to help take care of that problem a little.

And if you happen to find the jerk doing this needle in the haystack thing, then I would tell him to knock it off. Actually I would figure a way to make sure he stopped. I wonder if that is where the sticking a needle in the eye was invented as an idea. Not sure if I'm ready for that option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home