Friday, March 23, 2007

CHUNKS OF

Ah, is there anything more glorious that chunks of something yummy? You know like big juicy junks of pepperoni and sausage on some pizza.

Course I have tried to get the pizza parlor to get more liberal in their ideas of what is a good chunk. If it were up to me I would include peanut butter and jelly beans, marshmallows and pretty much anything tasty that comes in a chunk.

I don't know why they get all bent out of shape on that part. Why even my buddy Otis who loves spam can't get them to cut him some slack on that one.

Believe me we went down to the pizza place and tried to get them to appreciate that reality. And the stupid jerk who works over there told us if it wasn't on the menu, then it they didn't offer it.

I asked him if there was like some chunk police or something out there that for some reason enforced laws on this thing? I mean can they come over and arrest you for unlawful chunking?

I won't mention his comment, but it wasn't that nice. But he won't say it again. He will have trouble saying much of anything with a whole pizza shoved in his mouth.

Let me tell you that gave him a whole different idea of chunks. He really doesn't have any way of commenting at this point.

Sort of left him speechless. Still didn't solve the chunk thing though. Had to take it a whole different direction.

Otis and I just end up buying our own chunks of whatever and putting it on the pizza. Why shoot we even took the time to you know, make sure we took our creation down to show that pizza jerk.

Wish I could say it helped. It didn't. That guy acted like we were crazy. And even after I introduced him to the taste of our chunk pizza it didn't improve his attitude

I think you just can't help some people. Like they say you can please some of the people all of the time and some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time.

And I even learned that it really applies to chunks. Because trust me that pizza dude was not please when I shoved those junks down his throat.

Hmmm, I wonder if would have felt different if I had said pretty please with sugar on top before I shoved it in face. I guess I will try and find out some other time when the cops remove that restraining order on me for trying to help that dude somehow see the chunk light.

Thought for the week: You got signs that say enter and those that say exit. How come you only find those on buildings? Seems like if it is that confusing for people they ought to stay home."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home