Friday, March 16, 2007

TICKLE FIGHTS

What kind of nut case tries to fight by tickling people? Is that some kind of new form of self defense somebody is teaching? Never heard of that with any of those marshal arts. I guess it depends on whether I can ever find those marshal dudes with the weird names like Karate and Kung Fu. Sure are weird names for law officers if you ask me.

And if these guys are messing around with making tickling a way of defending yourself I sure hope they give you some bat or other weapon to use if it doesn't work out with the tickle thing. I mean some people ain't that ticklish.

Then you could be in big trouble you know. You could be standing there with some stupid feather and trying to make a big ugly dude laugh and then he pounds you into a pile of goo. Yeah, I would look forward to that.

I do have to wonder where they hold these classes to? I looked in the phone book under tickles, but they didn't have a listening.

I even called up one of those marshal arts studios and asked for the marshal dude in charge. But for some reason I kept getting disconnected.

The other thing that confuses me is I thought marshal had guns. What the heck do they need to get all involved with tickles if they got guns?

Seems like a silly option from my point of view. I would much prefer to have them show me how to use a gun for tickling. I don't imagine that would as hard to worry about fighting if you were shooting a gun.

Only problem is trying to tickle somebody with a gun could end up being messy. And that would sort of defeat the purpose of making it tickle.

But you know, when I see those marshal arts dudes they do some real weird stuff. Like breaking junk like bricks and boards with their hands and heads.

Personally, I can't imagine tickling would be all that cool if somebody hit me in the head and broke my whatever. That would really hurt1

But then I've never taken any time you know to actually check these places directly. Maybe one of these days I'll stop by and ask them about this tickle thing personally.

Hope that the head marshal dude is in when I visit. I'll probably try to do something to impress him.

I wonder what would do that best? Hmmm. Well I am talking about law officers. So I guess you need to do something related to the law. And ought to include feathers in it too.

Er, guess I would try putting some feathers in my beanie and then find a badge somewhere. I'd walk in and yell freeze. The cops say that a lot. Bet it would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home