Monday, March 12, 2007

IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

This is what I would like to know too. The when part is such pain to figure out on occasions. There is always some dufus running around talking about now, but never explaining then when part.

I always figured now, meant now. But sometimes I guess it doesn't. It is like there is this now that really isn't right now, just sort of a fake now.

That's is when the real when is really a problem. Because you always get those problems of people causing trouble by claiming a not now is really a now, now. And then they want you to do the other when thing by their idea of now.

Of course I never let those things interfere with my keeping straight when a really when will take place. That is the one thing I definitely am not going to let those knuckleheads with their false ideas of now tell me.

I sure hope explaining this makes a big difference for the rest of you. Because I sure don't want any of you getting messed up on this if we can avoid it.

Meanwhile, I think I'm going to be darn sure I find myself some reliable calendars that have all of this correct. Yeah, I don't want to risk any of these dudes messing with anybody else.

Naturally, I can't imagine that anybody is going to um let these jerks get away with this after I get done explaining it all correctly. Nope, it does me so proud to be able to sit back and relax and not worry about that part.

The one thing I do have to wonder though is whether or not everyone else will cooperate. That really is the important part.

Well, I imagine I can do that in due time. Just a matter of not confusing the now now and the then now with the when, when.

Yeah, so if you got trouble with all of those you just let me know. I'll be glad to explain it to you again if needed.

All you have to do is remember which when is a now when you might think it is really not a now. See that is easy enough right?

Okay so from now on I will just be so happy to know that everyone understands this as it was intended. In case you need more explanation.

I'm ready right now to give you the when part. Only you'll have to decide if your when part is as good as my when part.

Sometimes we just have to be able to see the forest for the trees. Not sure when though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home