Saturday, March 10, 2007

DREAMS AND OTHER STUPID JUNK

What is the big deal about dreams and stuff like that with some people? They act like dreaming is the same as real stuff?

Personally, I have lots of cool dreams. But I don't go around expecting to see some hundred foot high banana split sitting on the street waiting for me to eat it up.

Nor would I think there were giant groups of alien marshmallows ready to invade earth and eating them is the only way to save the planet. I could wish it was true, but again I'm not out there expecting it.

But if you listen to some folks honestly they get really weird on this dream stuff. Like any old dream is just something that can happen if you just try hard enough.

At least if they want to knock themselves out trying to imagine goofy stuff like that fine with me. Just don't expect me to get all excited and somehow try to help you chase some stupid dream.

Well I reckon if say you had a dream that told you were to find a buried treasure of jelly beans I might listen. And if by chance they needed me to help and find it, I'd be willing to help them look.

Besides dreams what kind of frazzles me is when they talk about junk like passed lives stuff. Not really clear what all that involves. I'm guessing it probably has something to do with being at some point in your life where you had to take lots of tests and you passed them.

Personally, I would just prefer to forget having even taken any tests whether I passed them or not. Guess remembering passing them might be nice, but I don't think it would make a big difference in keeping me from getting stuck taking out the trash.

That is the part I don't get from this whole passed life deal. When I hear people talk about it they weird junk like how they are in some passed life somebody other than themselves.

As best as I can figure, they probably were dressed for some costume party. I guess they do have those at schools. Maybe it was like for Halloween or something.

Personally, I would be really pissed if somebody made me take a test on Halloween when I was dressed up in a cool costume. Give me candy, not a stupid test.

But I guess there are always some really weird teachers out there who don't see a cool holiday like Halloween as a time just for fun. And they are the same crazy dudes that probably expect you to remember junk like when year did the war of 1812 take place. I mean if they want me to remember stuff like that why can't they give me a date instead of telling me how many guys were in that war? Guess since I'm passed that life, I won't worry about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home