Wednesday, February 28, 2007

WEE WILLIE WINKIE

Can't really figure what is up with this guy. I know is name is Wee Willie. And I think he was mainly known for winking or something.

Is that really a reason to be famous? I just thought it was worth knowing. I mean I can wink. Nobody ever said I was good at it or bad at it, but you know I wasn't looking for any fame about it either.

I don't know, but I guess I'm kind of old fashion in that regard. I just figure fame out to be for doing stuff that is cool and kind of super hero type.

Not this wee stuff. Which doesn't explain what kind of we he was known for. There is the type where you are really, really tiny. But if you were that small how would anyone even notice you?

Then there is the kind of wee as in peeing. Well shoot everyone does that so how could anybody make a big deal about it. You know unless he like could write his name in the snow or something. That takes lots of practice to do it right.

Of course there is the other wee. As in more than one. Ah, now that is fun. Only that normally means you are talking about at least two people.

Unless it is about one guy that thinks he has lots of friends who aren't really there. I know a few of those kinds of guys myself.

True they normally don't get around much though. Hardly seems like they could since they have to wait for a pass.

But that is okay I guess because the nice thing is when you meet them they always order a big meal for all of their we friends. The ones that really aren't there.

Yeah and the great part is how when none of the we show up, you get to eat their portion. I figure I'm doing the person a favor anyway.

No sense making the dude unhappy that none of his invisible we friends didn't show up when I can at least gobble up the stuff and make him think they did. Seems like a good way to help.

Plus I sure don't mind having all the fee food too. That is providing that I don't forget to be sure the guy has money on him and not expecting the we dudes to pay for it.

I learn that after the one time when I went to the bathroom and when I got back the dude and his we friends split and I got stuck paying the check. You would at least thing the guys could have sprung for a tip. Jeez, invisible or not they still should chip in for that part. Only it is hard to tell them when you don't get to talk to anyone, but the one guy who claims he and his we buds were out partying not even there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home