Wednesday, February 21, 2007

NEVERMORE

So dude name Poe or something wrong this poem I understand and used this word in it a lot. Now I don't want to question how another writer figures to use his words, but to me the word nevermore would only be the kind you use once.

I mean if it has never as part of the word, then it ought to mean never. And more is like, well more.

You put them together and like you better watch out because you know it ain't like talking about like one second or something. Which can be a good thing I guess.

Anyway, I understand that you know, there are a lot of good things about this I reckon. Can't think of too many that come to mind myself, but I'm sure they are there.

Plus in this case I'm a little curious if this dude was really all that clear himself. I mean there he was rambling on about such stuff and then mentions some talking bird.

Do sane people really do that. I mean from the way I hear it people think this guy was a pretty darn good writer. They act like he was writing something incredible.

I don't know, it just seems to me that if you are tossing in a talking bird that it is kind of more like you are making junk up. I can do that easy enough, but heck nobody runs around talking like it is genius.

But then perhaps there are a whole bunch of people out there with this hang up about stuff like talking birds. Maybe they are part of that group of bird watchers.

You know the type that do weird junk like thinking how just gawking at some pigeon is a great thing. Birds are okay I guess. As long as they don't end up pooping on you.

Then as far as I'm concerned they are not worth talking about even if they can talk. Which I guess wasn't the problem with that bird that dude wrote about.

So perhaps he played it smart and kept it in a cage. He never did get around that I know of to mentioning that part.

Which leaves me to wonder if it was perhaps you know, a stuff bird. One of those that had a string you pull that makes them talk.

Never heard any of them say never more. Must be perhaps a Christmas special or something type. Might make a decent toy for a kid I guess.

I don't think I'll add it to my shopping list though. It is so hard to do that unless you see them first.

That can be a pain to think you got a good gift and it was lame to the other person. I know from some of the gifts I've gotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home