Wednesday, February 14, 2007

DRY CLEANING STUPID

This too me is when you haven't got a clue when something needs dry cleaning and when it doesn't. That might be easier to figure out, but it is a lot harder than some people might imagine.

Now for me the first problem is there are whole of things too me that probably need to be dry cleaned and might not get cleaning that way. Like soup for example. Being liquid you could hardly clean it, providing it needed cleaning, with soap and water. That would be so messy.

So I figure that cleaning it with something that wouldn't make the soup worse would be a really good thing. Not sure that everyone appreciates that need, but I sure do.

And let me tell you, man, from what I can tell, the dude over at the dry cleaning place has that figure out either. Why when I went over to his store, he need have a single can of soup anywhere.

He had lots of clothes though. Which seems pretty stupid since I figured everybody I know understand that you have to wash clothes as in using a washer.

But that dude sure didn't seem to get it. Man talk abut being a pain. Why he had the nerve to suggest that I didn't know what I was talking about.

Heck, I always know what I'm talking. I never have to guess if I do either. That is pretty darn easy. And I don't even have to ask myself.

So it sounded like this jerk had as much problem with that idea as he did with the whole deal of dry cleaning. And how he managed to run a place for cleaning stuff till it was dry and didn't have any clue on how people know what they are talking about is beyond me.

Why heck, he even had other people stopping by to drop off clothes. Shoot, would even wonder if the clothes belonged to them.

You do have to wonder considering all the people that kept dropping off clothes in the place. It pretty much tells me that they were being suckered in by this person.

And apparently didn't mind. Heck, I took the time to ask them about the soup thing and man did they give me funny looks.

I reckon there were jealous that they didn't think of that first. I get that a lot when I go out and spend time pointing out stuff that people didn't think of.

I just wish that those darn people would appreciate my efforts more. I sure get tired of having to bash them for asking stupid question when I share my ideas.

Some people are so dense when it comes to figuring things out. Yeah, it is so stupid at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home