Wednesday, February 07, 2007

NEEDING CLOSURE

For crying out loud what is the problem here? Who is so stupid they can't remember to close a stupid door? Jeez, you got to worry about some people if in the middle of the winter they think the need closure. All I can say is get off your lazy butt and close the stupid door moron.

And beyond that what else is there to say? Unless you are talking about other types of closing. I mean there re some knuckleheads out there who can't remember to close the refrigerator or bathroom door. They are really sick people if you ask me.

What I also don't get are those people who apparently run around putting doors on roads. I'm sorry, but you know roads don't need any doors. That ought to be easy for anyone to understand.

So what kind of lunatic thinks that is cool to put a closed door on the freeway or any other road. It really sucks if you ask me. There ain't no way I want to be cruising down any road and have to stop to open a door.

And what if they yo-yo locked the stupid thing? That would really be the pits. Which is okay I guess, if you happen to be a locksmith or something, but it wouldn't be cool to the rest of us.

What is worse is that these crazies wait till there is bad weather to put up those doors. I ask you is that insane or what? It is too me.

I guess I've been lucky so far because I haven't been anywhere on any road where I've had to stop for closed door. That is a good thing if you ask me.

I know, nobody asked, but at least I'm prepared in case they do. When it does happen, I'll just see if I can use my bat to fix the problem.

Actually, if that clown who put up the door happen to be around, I'll be more than happy to use it on that dude. I think any knucklehead that is silly enough to run around putting up doors where they don't belong deserves whatever he or she gets.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of calling up a few door places. Maybe they can tell me if these doors used in road closures look a lot different than a regular door.

That way I can be on the watch should they happen to appear on some road. Yeah, with lame minds running around using doors in weird places, it never hurts to be prepared.

Of course it might be even more fun if you didn't even have to worry at all about any kinds of closures. That way it would be one less thing to bug a person.

It is just a shame these door dudes don't think that way. If they did we probably wouldn't have to even write about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home