Thursday, February 01, 2007

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

There are two things I know about this. It involves old days and they were apparently good.

Now how come they were one or both I guess depends on who you are. I can remember lots of old days. If you are talking about the ones that already happened. Otherwise I guess they really aren't old.

Only problem is you don't know how old they have to be in order to really be old. That might be a good thing to have figured out before you went looking for a given day to see if it was really old.

I mean are we talking recent like last week or really ancient like last year or longer away? It just never says does it? Thank you very much to the person who came up with this stupid saying and didn't explain that part.

Then I got to ask if you do happen to figure out what old days we are talking about, who is the good they are for? It don't seem like they bother to explain that either.

So what gives with this anyway? Is this like a bunch of people who make calendars trying to get us to buy used ones in hopes we remember some good deal that happen? I do have to wonder.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I sure what somebody to give me a whole lot more information before I get all excited and try to figure this out. Only I'm not sure who is suppose to be the one doing the explaining. Again that is another detail they don't bother to mention huh?

So okay, I guess we are going to have to go about this the hard way. That means figuring it out by myself without any help since obviously the rats who came up with this stuff are volunteering this information.

Now the way I figured this must start with the fact that we are talking days. So that should help a little since you don't have to figure just one day.

The good part would to me mean it had to be fun. Like holidays. That seems fair. And we also know they were old. Well, I would say that means late in the day.

So there you have it. We are talking about holidays where you had fun after dark. Gosh that was easier than I thought it would be.

Still, how come they just don't talk about holidays then? I know this is another of those stupid thing were people want to keep you guessing just to piss you off. That doesn't make it good. Guess you just can't trust some people to tell it like it is. But if these jerks who came up with this ever bother to fess up they made this whole thing up, I'll be ready to listen. Providing they don't fool around too much or complicated it more than it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home