Monday, January 22, 2007

GET LOST CREEP

Is this a good way to talk to a person? I don't think of it as much of a greeting from my point of view.

And it seems to mainly be something that is cool for a woman to say. Shoot it don't even seem to matter if the person she is talking to is really a creep. That part just sort of doesn't count.

Which makes me wonder, are women experts on who is a creep? Do they like have a class they take in school where they learn such things?

I just had to ask. I mean it just seems kind of unfair to the rest of us guys if the women are getting to learn this and we can't even find out about the details.

I've tried to ask my buddy, Otis, about this, but so far he hasn't had much to say. That is because of the number of times we will go somewhere and then he'll some nice looking gal and decide to go up and talk to her.

Which seems okay. Only I'm not sure what happens, but a lot of the times he'll be talking to her and then the next thing I'll know I'll hear her mention about the getting lost creep thing.

He always comes back to where I'm sitting looking kind of red faced and what not. But then, I don't know, it just doesn't do me any good to ask since he kind of has a hard time talking much after that.

Anyway, since he hasn't done much good at explaining about it I thought I better check with someone else. Normally, I would ask Dr. Hemoglobin, but he's been real busy lately and not available for much talking.

Funny, he didn't used to be that busy, but after I went in to see him and told him about my idea of seeing if you could make office chairs out of cactus, he didn't seem like he wanted to talk much. I guess I should have asked him first on that suggestion before I put that cactus in his chair. Anyway, he sort of doesn't have a lot of time to chat these days I guess.

Oh well, my second choice is to talk to the Reverend Analbe. Only he seems to think everything is about doing wrong or at least makes you feel guilty even if you never did anything bad.

So in this case I thought I would go and check with Colonel Stickemstill. You know seeing how he is a Colonel and all I figured he would know about stuff like creepy since I'm sure he has had to do it a few times while doing Army junk.

And I did try to ask him. I went right up to him and wanted to know if it was true that he was a real creep? Well, he didn't quite answer my question. His face did turn a nice shade of red though. Which kind of went with his uniform I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home