Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DO OR...

The one thing I know is that this involves doing something regardless of what you add after the or part. I just don't get how this ought to even be a choice, which is how they make it seem. That is whoever decides to come up with this deal in the first place.

The way I figure it though if you concentrate on the doing part then the other doesn't really matter. Unless you kind of forget what the doing is you are suppose to be doing. Sometimes that does happen and that ain't very cool in my opinion.

What I heard and found really silly is when somebody added after the or part something about die. Now I ask you is that dumb or what? Honestly what kind of choice is that? Like this is somehow a good thing?

I reckon there are probably a few people out there that would think that was an okay idea. But not me.

And I got a feeling that somehow old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin, is behind this do or die business. It sounds like the kind of crap he would come up with.

Only I think I will pass. I'm not going to buy into the idea that if I don't do something I'm going to end up pushing up daisies or ethels or whatever other girl's names that you got to get punished by pushing up if you do don't the doing part.

Anyway, the reason I figured that old rat boy was behind this deal is because he is always messing around with making things sound like they are important even if they aren't. And to make it extra important sounding he would toss in some lame deal of how if you didn't do whatever you would be in the kind of trouble that could leave you with a broken body or worse.

Yeah, I can see it now. Old rat boy making a big deal about something like it is the end of the world if you don't do a do. Then he naturally don't get around to ever really showing how the do is necessarily going to be a do or else if you don't do the do.

With that dude I bet it will all come down to cheese. Almost everything with him does. He is such a jerk when it comes to cheese and he tries to make the rest of us jerks too when it comes to some of the doing he comes up with.

Frankly, I can't imagine any cheese do that he would ever be able to convince us would be like the end of the world if it didn't happen. That doesn't keep him from trying or should I say doing.

We just have learned to stall when he gets to talking and making sure before it gets to crazy that we don't do any doing on account of cheese. I suppose with something like Limburger cheese it might risk making your nostrils die a little. But I'll risk it instead of hearing any more of Junior's idea of do or whatever. I guess I ought to be grateful he doesn't care about more important stuff like jelly beans. Now that would really be a do or die in my view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home