Thursday, January 11, 2007

SPIKES, YO-YO'S AND BUBBLE GUM

Ain't it wonderful how sometimes you can make things related that nobody else would ever think had anything in common? Well I think it is pretty cool regardless of what others happen to think.

In this case I was sort of contemplate — which is what you call it when you think extra hard on something. Those people they call thinkers seem to do this a lot.

Anyway, while doing a bunch of contemplating thing I had this idea about how spikes had something to do with yo-yo's and bubble gum. Spikes are those special shoes that some athletes use.

And naturally you see lots of athletes chewing, which I assume means they like bubble gum a whole bunch. Which ain't all bad, though I'm not quite sure what flavor they like the best.

As for yo-yo's, well I reckon I consider that to be a sport. So you know, you got athletes, you got gum and you got yo-yo's, which to me spells pretty darn exciting stuff.

I sort of wonder though how come you don't see more athletes doing more with bubble gum and yo-yo's. Just seems like they would be happy to show off with them.

Now maybe if you were to say make the yo-yo's out of bubble gum it might help. Shoot you could even have their shoes look like yo-yo's. Heck they do have laces, why couldn't they be used as strings for yo-yo's.

See, the whole thing fits together as far as I'm concerned. I just think that those athletes happen to know my fun playing yo-yo's and chewing gum happen to be. They just don't want us to know it.

Yeah, I bet they just sit around when they aren't athlete doing stuff and spend all kinds of practicing with yo-yo's. But for some reason they won't let us know about it.

I reckon they've got their reasons. Only they want to keep it a secret. Why shoot they keep it such a good secret that when I saw some athletes the other day I was asking them about it and they try to pretend it wasn't true.

That tells me something special is going on and so I figure maybe I'll see about getting myself some of those spikes and a couple of yo-yo's. Then stroll over to the field where the athletes are playing some game and pass around the chewing gum.

I suppose I ought to be careful to let them know that I am aware how they are keeping this whole deal a secret. Maybe, I'll chew some gum and then put it on their spikes. Then I'll take time to offer them a yo-yo to have a little fun.

Well, I can't wait to try this out. I wonder if they make bubble gum that looks like jelly beans? Worth a thought I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home