Thursday, January 04, 2007

ON ACCOUNT OF

I don't like this at all. No way I think this is a good thing. And I sure don't want to hear anymore about accounts either.

I think the banks are responsible for this whole deal myself. Because they always got this way to make you freak out over your bank account.

I mean the nerve of them to give me checks and not tell me that they wouldn't cash them unless I put some money in the stupid bank account. Can you believe that nonsense?

It is just plan awful. If I had the money in the first place I wouldn't have to try and cash a check. You would think with all that money they got lying around in their vault that they could spare some.

But NOOO, they don't agree. And then if that isn't bad enough once a month they send you this thing called a statement. That is where they send you this paper that is intended to humiliate you by showing you how little money you got in your account. Plus they have the nerve to charge you a fee just to send you that statements.

And what is the deal with these things called Automatic Tellers. I've tried using them and they never say a word.

Man I stood there and pressed all the buttons on their fricken machine and not one of them spoke a word. So how can it be an automatic anything that tells you something if it doesn't even talk?

It really bugs me how they got these things they shorten to call ATM's all over the place and so far not a one of them has ever spoken a word. I think there is something phony about the whole deal.

So I did call up the bank to point that out to them and boy were they less than polite about it. Why I couldn't believe that one dude who I spoke to claiming he was in customer service. He sure didn't service me as a customer very well.

There I was figuring if they were going to give me the kind of service I wanted then they would cash my check or at least give me some jelly beans. I would have even settled for that.

But this jerk didn't even offer me any of either. Man did that suck. And he called that customer service?

Well, I guess I won't get to talk to them again anyway. They sent me a note telling me they were closing my checking account due to a lack of funds.

I don't know what they do with all the money they get, but you would figure that somebody would have taken the time to stuff a couple of buck in my account if for no other reason than to just be sure it wasn't empty. But, I guess you can't get them to agree with the idea that the customer is always right when it comes to money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home