Monday, January 01, 2007

BREAKING GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY

Okay, I kind of like this idea. If you have an emergency and it is stressing you out breaking something can definitely be a way to get your mind off your troubles.

Of course I've seen this written on pieces of glass like ones covering some fire extinguisher. But no where does it say who gives you permission to break the glass and does any particular glass count more than a different one.

I think this is one of those things were you can kill two birds with one groan. Um, I mean where you can do those things at the same time.

So how this works as I see it is you find you know an emergency and then you pick up somebody you are pissed out and break the window on their car. Or perhaps you break a window in their house.

And if they happen to ask you can say it was the idea of the dude who told you breaking glass in case of an emergency was a good thing. Hopefully, the guy isn't some real big goon who decides to beat you to a pulp for breaking his glass.

That is another of those things they don't mention on the breaking of glass deal. They never mention that you might get pounded, which could result in an even bigger emergency.

Now does that mean if you end up with a second emergency from getting clobbered after breaking the glass that you need to break a second glass? Then what happens if the person whose glass you broke decides to beat you up too?

You know whoever thought up this breaking glass deal obviously forgot to mention that part. And frankly, I don't think it was a good thing to forget.

I wonder if this dude that came up with this stuff happens to have the kind of medical insurance that can help others out in case you do get clobbered? Seems like he ought to chip in something for having somebody break both your arms.

Well, I reckon the challenge is that I need to find the dude who first was the one who said breaking glass in emergencies was a good thing. Yeah, I bet that would be the best place to start.

Only I'm not sure where I would find him or her. I know, I'll ask the Reverend Analbe. He seems to always know who is to blame for stuff. Course with him it seems that the person who is to blame for most stuff is the devil.

I wonder if he would know where to find this devil jerk and tell him to stop passing out such rotten information? Oh I bet he would. And then I could even ask the Reverend to go and talk to this devil himself. Yeah, I bet he wouldn't mind. I mind he does spend all his time talking to God, so maybe he might enjoy having a different conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home