Friday, December 29, 2006

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT

Now what confuses me about this is the extra part. I mean if you are going to read ALL about it then what could be extra? Just doesn't fit together in my opinion.

Perhaps if they said something like ALL, ALL, I might go for that. Only I don't see where that is much different that the about thing.

And then I got to wonder on this whole idea of all anyway. It sure seems questionable to me that they know all about anything.

Because if they do that tells me they got access to what heck of computer. Shoot I can't even imagine having a computer that had all about anything in it.

I'm lucky if our computer even tells me part of the junk. That is when it is working right. Sometimes it just seems to get tired and then you can't get anything out of it.

Plus it must be extra accident prone and I don't even know how. My buddy Otis says sometimes it crashes. Which seems really weird since it never moves.

Or at least it doesn't when I'm watching it. That just seems like maybe my buddy Otis has some kind of secret stuff he does with it that I never get to do.

You know like all those computer games he says it has. Personally, I've seen all kinds of board games like checkers and chess, but I can't figure how to get them to find into that computer.

I did try once to take a Monopoly board and stuff it in the thing called a disk drive, but it just wouldn't fit. And even using a hammer didn't help.

Anyway, I leave that part to Otis. As for me, well I'm just happy when it behaves itself and doesn't get strange on me.

As for this extra thing, well I reckon it is okay. And maybe somebody it will make more sense.

Meanwhile I'm going to head over to this one car dealership. I say them advertising on television about having cars with lots of extras.

I figure if they have all the extras on cars then perhaps they got the all on other stuff too. Perhaps they hide them in the trunk?

You never know, considering what else they put in trunk. Like hiding some guy named Jack in there. I don't know, I've looked in lots of trunks and never seen any dude staying there. Guess he was out changing tires like Otis says Jack normally does. Only Otis has never said what he changes the tires into. That is hard to say. And I'm not sure I want to know considering we are talking about some dude that lives in a car trunk.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "If you split a banana you put ice cream on top and hot fudge. What do you do when they split an atom? And can you eat it too?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home