Wednesday, December 20, 2006

GIVE US THIS DAY

I think this is kind of important. If nobody was passing out time we could be in trouble if they started charging. That would be awful if you were sitting there and ran out of change to feed in some slot or your day wouldn't come tomorrow.

Which would be even worse when you think of that saying about give us this day our daily bread. That sort of implies to me we are supposed to eat bread every day. And perhaps that whoever is handing out the days is also supposed to be in charge of passing out the bread.

Haven't met this person, but I got to admit I'm not completely impressed with the program. I got lots of days I don't end up with any bread.

Oh I get donuts, brownies, turnovers, cakes, cookies and pies, but no bread to speak of. Well, I guess it could be worse. What if I was to get the bread and not the day? Ah, now that would really be the pits.

I mean where would you eat it if you didn't have a day? Man that would be hard to figure for sure.

But so far I can say that I have never been given bread without a day. At least up till now. I reckon if somebody was going to change things, they might let us know.

You hope they would. Otherwise you could wake up and it would be other than a day and all you would have is some bread. At least I guess you would know it was bread. That might be hard to say if there was no day.

Gee, I wonder how come you only get given a day. They never mention nights as something you supposed to be given. You think that falls under a different department than the person passing out the days?

I sure hope they don't ever get into an argument or something. That could be terrible. Heck you could end up with having been given a day with bread and then no night. Then where would we be?

Speaking of the night thing, I wonder if you are suppose to get something for night's too? Um, maybe it is a kind of thing you prefer to eat just at nights. Or something that is sort of like bread only you don't need to see it in order to know it is whatever it is .

I hope we're talking about pizza. That would be great. I wonder if there is a place you sign up for the giving us our nightly pizza thing? I also wonder if we're talking delivery or take out and combination or just cheese pizzas?

Well whenever I find out I'll be sure I pass it on. But you better plan on getting your own napkins in either case. No sense pushing out luck by expecting too much other than the food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home