Thursday, December 14, 2006

BRIDGE MIX

Boy is this weird of what? I was over at this candy store and they have all these bins full of good stuff. Now all of that is cool. And most of them make sense.

You got things like chocolate covered nuts, chocolate covered raisins and other stuff that makes sense. Then they have this one type called bridge mix. Now is it just me or shouldn't something with the title bridge have some kind bridge actually in it?

This sure didn't. Oh it was tasty enough, but frankly I figured if it was going to deal with bridges that got mixed somehow then it ought to be noticeable. At least somewhere you should see something from any type of bridge.

But instead all it had was more candy. Which is okay by me, but I just don't see why they don't simply call it more good tasting candy stuff instead of trying to confuse you by calling in a mix from a bridge.

Plus let's be honest here, why would anyone want to eat a bridge in the first place? Just sounds plain dumb and stupid if you ask me. Not that anyone did, but in case they decide too I figured I would point that part out.

So as best as I can figure then the whole deal is about you know some dude who was probably working on a bridge and mixing whatever and got bored. He took a lunch break and then said to himself, hey food is more fun than working on this lame thing.

Then something got him inspired to decide that mixing a bunch of different kinds of chocolate and nuts and stuff would be a great snack. I can't blame him for that.

Not sure how you go from working on a bridge to deciding to make chocolates, but it must have worked for him. Which I guess is good for the rest of us.

Meanwhile, I was thinking in order to maybe feel better about this whole bridge mix thing I would buy some and then mosey over to this bridge and eat some of it. You know so I could of sort of say thank you Mr. Bridge dude for thinking up this cool stuff.

The only problem is that the nearest bridge is this one over in this park. It isn't very big. In fact it is sort of tiny model of a bridge that they put in between some plants.

Well I guess as long as nobody complains I can give it a shot. After all, a bridge is bridge. And if you've seen one then you've seen them small. Sounds okay to me.

Now all I have to do is make sure that the dude who runs the park don't freak out if I end up stepping on a few of his flowers in order to get to that bridge. If he does, I suppose i could share some of the bridge mix. That might keep him from complaining.

I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'm going to head over to the park after I finish here. But that is providing they aren't our bridge mix at the candy store. I guess I could use jelly beans, but well see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home