Friday, December 08, 2006

TASTE GREAT, LESS FILLING

I heard somebody talking about this and mentioned beer. Well, not being the type to try any of that stuff, I didn't figure I would waste time with answering that question in terms of beer.

Personally, I'm a bit confused. I mean who wants something that tastes great, but don't make you feel full? Sounds like kind of a rip off to me. Here you are, filling your tummy up with good stuff and left not feeling full. Is this really supposed to be a good thing?

It kind of reminds me of those diet foods. The ones that say they have less calories. Frankly, from the way they taste, I figure the calories they left out had all the tastes. Because what they left in that stuff sure don't do much in terms of being yummy.

As for filling you up, forget it. What they do is leave you feeling like you didn't eat at all. Then what happens it that a while later you got to eat again. In fact you have to eat so often after trying to eat that stuff that you need a regular diet just to help from eating so much of all that stuff that is suppose to be diet stuff. What good is that?

But somebody thought it was a good idea. Not me, that's for sure. I think I'll just stick with stuff I know actually tastes good and makes you feel filled up in a good way.

And in case you need any suggestions I'll just toss out a few for the sake of information. Okay, I could offer up the usual I suppose like jelly beans. Oh yeah, those definitely do it for me.

However if for some reason you need some other suggestions, I can do that too. Now for starters there are donuts. If you don't believe me just ask the Reverend Analbe. I mean he talks to God and everything so if anybody knows it ought to be him.

Why he's such a believer in donuts being cool that sometimes he can put away a couple of dozen without any problem. The best I've managed is about a dozen and a half.

But you know after you have polished six or seven burgers and fries, two banana splits, a six pack of grape soda and snacked on three for four extra large pizzas, you just don't have much room left for donuts. Guess next time I'll pass on those four dozen cookies I hate while waiting for the pizzas to get delivered.

Yeah that ought to help. And um I imagine snacking on those five pounds of chocolate might be good to pass on too just for that situation.

Until then I reckon I'll have to keep giving this thing more study. And I reckon if that means eating every meal at some burger joint will help. I'm sure they won't get bored seeing me only seven times a day. That is provide I skip my break snacks. I guess it would be worth making that sacrifice just for the case of research. I suppose I'll find out in due time or after enough donuts.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "I see about these places called Bed and Breakfast. I just hope they don't stuff the breakfast in the bed before you use it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home