Tuesday, November 28, 2006

GIVE US YOUR POOR AND FUDGE

I heard about this really big statue of a lady that is in a place called New York. They call it the Statue of Liberty as I understand. Not sure if something stiff like a statue is best symbol for being free since you should be able to move, but then I also understood this Statue was some kind of gift from some other country.

I believe it was in that place called You rope. So I assume they were big on ropes in some way. Okay by me, but I'm not sure why they decide to give us this Statue. I reckon seeing how it is so dang big maybe they just couldn't use if for roping practice and decided it was better to give away.

In any case, I understand that Statue has some saying with it about give us your poor. Well I bet nobody paid that much attention to that saying.

Because the last I heard you know nobody had give away all the poor to the place that sent us that statue. Shoot I can't blame for not doing that. I mean they might do something weird like rope them or worse. I'd rather not try to imagine myself.

But I got thinking you know, how come they didn't give us a better choice with that stature than just forking over our poor for God knows what kind of sick plan. Couldn't they have given us a few options.

Say like a few poor dudes along with some boxes of fudge. At least that way you know if they got all tired out from roping the poor they could eat the fudge for energy. Heck, the poor could even have some. That way they would have the strength to run a little should they want to avoid being roped.

The other thing I wonder about is how come this statue is of a lady? I mean don't cowboy normally do the roping thing? So shouldn't this statue have been of some cowboy?

Plus you sort of have to wonder why she is green? Makes me wonder if she was sick or something.

Well I reckon we will never know for sure on that part. Because I imagine the lady who posed for the picture probably ain't available for comment.

That is normally what they call it when you can ask somebody a question. I know it sure happens to me a lot when I call places to get some information.

And that really bugs me at times. I mean all I want to know is a little information, but man the moment I ask a simple question like how come stop signs don't just have pictures of dead bodies on them to show you what happens if you don't stop, people just start acting so weird.

Guess I'll have to ask somebody next time I get anyone to stay on the phone and not have lose the connection right after they know who is calling. I reckon there are just a whole lot of places that have trouble with their phones working right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home