Tuesday, November 21, 2006

WHEN YOU'RE SMILING

I tell you with the bunch I run around with if they're smiling it isn't necessarily a good thing. In fact if you're down wind then you better be ready to sniff the air because they probably cut the cheese or thought about it at least.

So smiling might be a good thing for some people, but I'm not sure I think of it as a joy over where I work. And that is especially true if it happens to be dealing with somebody like you know old rat boy, Junior Hemoglobin.

That dude doesn't just cut the cheese the makes the air bad, he cuts regular cheese too. Only he never shares it, which I'm not sure I would want it if he did the way he sweats over stuff. Who wants a hunk of cheese from some sweaty hand.

Well enough about the good times at STINK. And we even manage a few of those in between the craziness.

But when it comes to stuff like smiling and other people, well I know it is normally a good thing. You know if you say happen to be in some movie that is a comedy and people are smiling, that is a good thing.

However if you are say out in the park on a rainy day and you see some goofus standing there without and umbrella and looking happy, I call that a reason to be concerned. You can be pretty sure he isn't smiling for regular reasons.

The thing is I guess I'm just extra lucky because to be honest I see way too many people like that at times. And when they are smiling for no good reason I do get a little concerned.

You do have to be careful though. Sometimes they do have a reason you don't know about. So it is nice to ask.

Now if they happen to say something like they are smiling because the polar bears just ate the moon and are ready to take over the world, I'd say they would be somebody you might want to avoid. Hey, you can shake you head if you want, but it happen to me once. And I did freak out at first too, but then ah, — oh never mind I guess. We all make mistakes at times huh?

The good news is that you know now from me sharing that part that you have one less thing to worry about. Which means you can go back to worry about other junk.

And the nice thing is knowing how I can make you life so much easier when I have a chance to share such wonderful little goodies. I consider it a service I do my fellow man.

Makes me happy to know when I can help. Well as long as I don't share it with my buddy Otis. He doesn't always treat these kinds of sharing as something that is as good as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home