Saturday, November 18, 2006

WHEEL BEARINGS

I've heard of how some people work hard to get their bearings. Which I understand means they get lost and manage to find a way to stop being lost.

So I guess this is talking about when you are driving and get lost. Now why you need to blame not having your bearings on the car's wheels, I'm not sure, but apparently it works for some people.

That is okay I guess if you drive a lot and have a poor sense of direction. Personally, I don't have that problem. I always know where I am.

But then I was careful about making sure I had a way of not getting lost. So I found this street sign said one way on it. Well that worked for me since I only go one way at a time.

I figured since it was a public sign and I am part of the public that I would just borrow it. And so now whenever I'm not sure where I am I take it out and point it. Course it works out great since it always ends up pointing in front of me and that is a good thing since that is the way I am pointing.

But I guess that hasn't worked for other people so they just have to blame there wheels for getting them lost. Sounds pretty stupid to me, but I suppose as long as it works for them that is what counts.

The only thing I'm not sure about is why they worry about their bearings while driving getting rusty. That is the part I don't understand.

I say that because I hear this one person talking about hour he had to get his wheel bearings greased. All I can think is that in addition to being lost the person must have also had some squeaks in his car that he decided to blame on his wheels.

Ain't it amazing how some people can imagine the craziest stuff? You got to wonder about such folks, but you know as long as it works for them I think that is the important part.

As for me, well I'm not going to waste time pretending that my wheels on my moped were responsible for me getting lost. Besides what with that one way sing, I'm sure I won't have to fret over that problem too much.

I suppose I could make things easier for all those people who get lost and blame it on their wheels. I guess I could end up picking up a few more one way signs. Or I can add them to the group of other signs I have like stop signs and yield signs.

You know the one thing I appreciate is how people never did pay much attention to those sings anyway. I mean after I took that one way sign people just went down that street any way they wanted. Well some did. The others seem to go in the opposite direction and I guess wanted to practice bumper cars because they kept crashing into the cars going the other way. Weird huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home