Wednesday, November 08, 2006

DOWN AND DIRTY

I've heard this saying before and I think it is kind of unnecessary. I mean it only stands to reason that if you get down in the ground you are going to end up dirty. What's so surprising about that?

The only thing I don't understand is when these guys talk about playing cards and use the term. What kind of moron stops in the middle of playing cards to get down and wallow in some dirt? Sounds pretty sick to me.

But then since I don't play cards I guess I don't have to worry about it. I might consider it if they didn't act so weird about potato chips. At least from what I understand they get kind of weird.

I'm not really sure how potato chips you use for playing poker are different than regular chips, but I know they must be a lot more expensive. Why heck I heard sometimes they are worth as much as five dollars or more a chip. What kind of knucklehead would think that is a good deal.

Shoot I can buy a whole bag of chips a lot cheaper than that. I wonder if they include dip with that price?

Then too I don't think I want to find out seeing how I heard the stuff the chips in a pot. What good does that do?

I sure hope they don't put anything like soup in that pot because it would end up making the chips all soggy. Who needs that.

Plus I think those poker chips must be hard on one's vision. I heard this one guy say that he lost his ass while playing poker.

You got to admit that if you go so blind you can't even see your own butt that something is really wrong with the chips. So I reckon I won't bother to try and eat any.

I suppose it won't matter anyway. I did go to one of those places once where they wer going to play poker. And the one guy started flipping through the cards, which he called shuffling them.

Then he asked me to cut the deck. So I went and grabbed this knife and cut them in half like he asked. After that they told me they had changed their minds about playing poker that night.

So I never did see the potato chips in the process. I've been waiting for them to play again. But every time I see the dude and ask about the game he just gets all red faced and says they aren't playing yet. Guess I'll have to wait a long time before I find out more about the chips and pots and junk. In the meantime I figured I can save a fortune over what they charge by buying cheaper chips in the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home