Thursday, November 02, 2006

NO PARKING SIGNS

Talk about a sign with an attitude that is how I feel about these darn no parking signs. Don't we have enough to worry about in the world without some lame sign telling us what we can't do?

I mean the least the jerk who made up these signs could do is to mention where you can park. Just saying no parking is like saying "hey, take a hide clown," only they never bother to tell you where you can stop your car.

And believe me that really sucks in my opinion. Shoot it ain't like I have find some place to live or something. All I want is a spot to park my wheels while I do some shopping or whatever.

You would think that was no big deal, but not to these darn sign people. They just seem bent on ruining you day.

What also bugs me is how these signs aren't even in places that always make sense. After all what is the big deal about being able to park say in front of city hall?

Man they got these no parking signs in all kinds of places there. You would figure that they could cut people some slack on the idea.

Only they don't. Between those darn keep off the grass, no soliciting and other such don't type of signs it really isn't the most fun place to visit. And like it isn't as if I have to go there everyday. Just once and a while.

And what thanks to I ever get for stopping by to say hello? They give me some lame parking ticket.

Heck they don't even know how good I can park or not park so I sure don't think some reward of a citation for good parking can replace the places I can't park at all. Only they don't seem to care.

I don't know, I'm thinking I'm part of the public and so I should get to help decide where people can park. I figure I might take a trip over to city hall sometime and move a few of those signs to somewhere more important.

Like say over at the police station. Yeah, they are always into telling people what to do anyway and most people don't want to hang out there anyway.

So perhaps posting those signs there would make the place more sensible. The only part I'm not sure is whether you got to add say some parking spaces for with or without handcuffs.

However, I might not have to worry about that either. It just depends on if they are going to rent you a key or charge you that stupid locksmith feel they call bail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home