Saturday, October 28, 2006

MAPS AND BANANAS

What do these both have in common? Simple, they both can split. Only it is a bad thing with maps since it makes them hard to read whereas with bananas it is a good thing since you can add ice cream and other stuff and eat it.

Now wouldn't it be wonderful if they made maps out of bananas? Then when it split you would have dessert. Gee, I wonder how come nobody ever thought of that before?

Maybe I'll write to some map company or fruit company and suggest it. Yeah, they might like the idea enough to give me a big reward for thinking it up.

Man could I use a lifetime supply of banana maps. Although, I guess you would have to eat the map rather quickly at times. Because bananas do turn brown and then you couldn't read them anyway.

But I bet they could add some kind of preservative or say like a shellac that would make the banana last longer. And the other thing is if you ended up eating the map then the map companies could count on you buying more maps from time to time.

It might be cool to say have some cereal with slices of bananas that had been a map. Seeing a bunch of street names on the slices might make it educational.

Now if you got inspired you could say do some really big maps like of the stars or an atlas. That way you could munch on some state, country or something. I like that idea.

I can see it now, hey I'm going to eat Africa for breakfast. Not that I'm suggesting Africa would be more tasty than any other place, it just kind of sounded cool to me.

But I reckon somebody will give me some lame reason for not giving it a shot. I tell you there are just too many people out there that have no vision. That is what Otis calls it when you come up with great ideas and nobody likes them.

I figure if they went to some doctor maybe he could give them the kinds of glasses that would fix that problem. Then maybe they would see how this idea is extra cool.

Gee, I wonder if this would work for stuff like say peanut butter, banana and other good stuff in a sandwich. I guess it might be a little tricky seeing how it might be harder to see the lines on the sliced banana when it was covered in say fudge sauce. But then perhaps you could make the sauce transparent somehow. Yeah, glue is kind of clear at times. So I guess I ought to talk to the glue people too and see if they are able to figure some clear kind that will be edible.

Heck it is for a good cause. Having a full stomach and not getting lost would be a wonderful help to lots of people. I know that with the right approach they would see the value. Hopefully better than those guys over at the mall's food court that wouldn't even listen when I told them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home