Friday, October 20, 2006

AS THE WIND BLOWS

Okay, wind blows. Everybody got that? I hope so since if you think about it what else does wind have to do anyway, except blows.

So when somebody says something like as the wind blows, what is up with that? I mean shoot man am I suppose to figure out some secret message in the process. Is there like a secret wind hiding somewhere that does something other than blow that I might expect in some way?

Seems like a fair question to ask from my point of view. I won't say everyone would agree, but that is how I see it. Which is a good thing considering I don't have any plans on ripping out some other dudes eyes just to try and see what he claims to see.

And let me tell you with some of the people I know that wouldn't be a good thing either. I mean outside of the ones that wear glasses there are the other problems you know. Like the fact that some see real weird stuff that isn't there.

Oh that has happened to me a couple of times I guess. Yeah it happened right after I used this stuff for cleaning in the bathroom and forgot to leave the window open.

My buddy Otis was a big help at the time because he spent time making sure how I know that giant Cheeto I thought was standing next to the toilet was only a shower curtain. That sure saved me from making a big mistake in terms of trying to eat it too.

Anyway that was one time when I sort of wish that I had been you know where the wind was blowing. It might have helped keep me from seeing that giant Cheeto. Besides I was so dang disappointed after that happen. I did want to so much to try one just to see they were any good.

I must have wolfed down ten or twelve bags in hopes of finding out, but it just never was the same. Maybe next time I'll just try looking at them through a pair of binoculars and my tummy will think they are giant so I can know for sure.

In the meantime I reckon I'm going to have to figure a way to get passed this as the wind blows thing when I hear somebody talking about it. Unless they are letting me know because they are thinking of letting off a big one. Boy you can be sure I don't want to be down wind when that happens.

Of course my buddy Otis says that if you really want to experience the wind right all you need to do is spend time with some politicians. He said most are big blowhards any way.

I wonder if they ever rely on the wind to help with how hard they are trying to blow on stuff. Guess I can answer that one at the moment. Maybe I'll try calling up some politician and ask if he is really that big as blowing hard? Yeah, it seems like a fair question. Not sure if he'll give me the answer I need, but it is worth a try I suppose. At least I'll find out when the time comes providing I can get the phone number from information to wherever all the politicians hang out the most.

Thought for the week: "I wonder if people who do the prime time news have to eat prime rib? Or does it mean they have to be in their prime."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home