Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TRIALS AND TESTS

Okay, from my view neither of these is necessarily a good thing. A trial is well sort of one of those things you can do that can really ruin your day, but you don't end up with any grade, passing or not. It is more a thing of surviving I reckon.

A test on the other hand is something that has a bunch of questions and you either do okay or thing end up thinking you are an idiot. And lots of time you get some stupid grade that says your smart or a moron.

Plus the big problem for me are those test where they give you multiple choice options for the answer. I think the person that invented those is just a plain mean person.

I mean I took this test once and I picked out all the right answers as far as I could tell. But the teacher claimed I didn't get a single one right. Okay, it might have been nice if he had explained that when you choose A, B, C, D or E that you have to choose from the ones right after the question. He never once mentioned that. So when I saw a C that looked like it was the perfect answer to question number 5, even though the C belonged to question 2, I didn't seem to think it was a problem. I did draw lines and all so as to cut down on the confusion, but he stupid teacher still did cut me any slack.

Then the next week he gave us another of those multiple answer tests. So this time I thought I got the hang of it. Only none of the answers I saw seem to fit the questions so I added an F to the group and wrote in my own answer. He never said I couldn't do that either. Man was that guy a jerk or what?

Anyway, I was sure glad when I stopped having to mess with that dude. And I have a feeling he was happy to get rid of me since after the first couple of tests he just sort of told me that there wasn't any point in him grading them any longer. It was nice to know he knew I was so smart that he wasn't going to waste time grading them. Plus it was also nice to know that after I was in his class I heard he decided to give up teaching. Well seeing how he was so lousy at giving tests I wasn't surprised.

Meanwhile, getting back to the trial thing. I know they have those court trials and I'm glad I don't have to mess with those too often. On the rare occasion the police decided I did something that needed a trial the lawyer I had felt for some reason it would be a good idea if I didn't say anything in court. Guess that is a good thing.

One thing that does concern me though is the idea of what are called time trials. I mean I didn't even know time could break a law. And I wonder what happens to time if it is convicted of something bad? It ain't like you can lock it up or anything. That sure wouldn't do the rest of us much help I reckon.

But I guess there police have some way of figuring it out. Maybe they just give time probation or something along those lines. It is probably for the best. After all time does control the future so no sense pissing it off if we don't have to. I don't think any of us wants to have tomorrow come around and find out it is still today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home