Monday, October 09, 2006

TAKE ME TO YOUR SOCKS

Oh yeah, this is like a major important deal in some cases. Socks are one of those things that just sort of are important, but we just don't think about them too much.

I mean you can get buy without wearing socks I suppose. Providing you don't mind being thought of as weird. That is unless say you are trying to wear socks with sandals. I always thought that was extra strange. I mean the whole idea I figured of sandals was so you didn't have to wear any socks. But I guess no everyone looks at it that way.

So I figure because that is a problem maybe I ought to spend a little time be sure I point out some of the good and bad ideas when it comes to wearing socks. And for starters let me say I think the biggest and most important thing is being darn sure you know what color you are suppose to wear.

For example the only decent color you should wear with sneakers is white. I'm not sure, but I think it might be a law. And if you see somebody who is say wearing red or yellow socks with some sneakers you know the dude is definitely strange. I wouldn't spend too much time with a guy like that.

Now the other deal to me is when you have to wear say brown or black shoes. You know like say with a suit. Which to me is not my favorite thing to do in any case.

But my rule is that you wear the right color with the right shoe. Black shoes should have black socks and brown shoes need brown socks. Seems like the right choice.

As I said for myself the one thing that ain't cool is wearing socks with sandals, especially like black socks. Well let's keep things clear here, you shouldn't need to wear socks without any shoes either.

That is really weird to me if you see somebody walking down the street with socks on, but no shoes. Makes you wonder if they like forgot them somehow. Although I can't for the life of me figure what kind of crazy person would forget to put on his shoes after putting on his socks. How do you do that and not know it.

Well it think that pretty much covers the important parts. There are other things that come up though. Like if a person is wearing cowboy boots. Nobody will see your socks, but you still should put them on and boot wearing just ain't boot wearing unless they are white socks in my book.

Beyond that you go the issue of wearing say rain boots or goulashes. A person not be able to see what you are wearing under them, but you will know just like with boots.

Anyway the only thing I guess I didn't cover was the part about say wearing socks in the first place that much. So in case I didn't cover it good enough, be sure you do it. Trust me, you sure will be in big trouble if you get in an accident and they find out you didn't wear socks anymore than underwear. I mean the doctor might get upset and let me tell you if you have a broken butt you don't want to piss him off so he doesn't fix it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home