Sunday, October 08, 2006

RINSES, BLINTZES AND EXPENSES

As a grimefighter I'm use to seeing lots of stuff that needs a good rinses. There are just too many dang ways for things to get dirty. And there are always so many cases where the only solution is washing them.

Food though is normally not something you wash much, unless you are talking vegetables for some reason. Why you want to eat something that was in the ground, I'm not really sure, but some people think it is a good idea.

Anyway, that is what I like about eating smart, which is what I think of it in terms of making sure I don't eat stuff that you have to waste time clean for some reason. Blintzes are among those non-wash foods. And since it rhymes with rinse that makes it something easy for me to remember that I don't have to worry about if and when I'm fixing food and don't have to spend time washing stuff too.

See that is part of my eating philosophy. The way I see it the less time you got to spend talking about stuff when it comes to food the more time you have to spend on the actual eating part and that is a good deal from my point of view.

Which to me is a big savings in terms of time expenses. Yeah, I think of time as something that has a cost. I mean they are always talking about saving time. And since you save money I figure to save time you need to also figure it like you would money.

Only problem is that I never actually get to deposit any time I save in a bank or anything. That seems kind of unfair in that sense.

But I manage to comfort myself for such unfairness by making sure that I eat plenty of stuff like blintzes so I feel better that I have saved something. Which since I didn't have to rinse anything turns out to be a nice cool option if you ask me.

Well I reckon that not everyone would see it that way I imagine. Some people can be so funny on that subject I imagine.

That is okay I suppose. After all people are different and I'm sure thinking too hard on the stuff like rinsing and blintzes can just exhaust some people and none of us needs that do we?

As for me, well I'm still going to hang in there with my options on this deal. I feel like I like the blintz, rinse and expense thing and don't want to change it.

Others can do what they want. Providing they aren't going to bug me with some silliness in terms of me having to wash what they have to eat like something out of the ground.

I sure hope that stays simple though. I wouldn't want to mess it up with more complications. There are too many of those in life already. So who needs any more if you have to mess with simple success and no rinsing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home