Saturday, October 07, 2006

FEE, FI, FOE, FUM

I heard this was a big deal for giants to say. It has something to do with smelling. Because the rest of what this one giant who said this added was I smell the mud of an English bun.

Now, I've never been to that place called England so I suppose if making buns our of mud is a big deal for them that's find with me. Just as long as they don't make me eat any of them.

The way I figure it that is probably what pissed the giant off. He saw a bun sitting there and picked it up for a snack before finding out it was made of mud.

I tell you I'd probably be saying fee, fi, fo, fum too if I put a bun in my mouth thinking it was made out of bread and it turned out to be made out of mud. You would think thcy could at least have the decency to have put a warning label on the darn package!

Well, the other complication to this whole deal is some dude names Jack. He spent all his time apparently working with bean chalk. I never even know you had to use beans to make chalk. I'm not personally sure I want to know how he managed it, but from the best I can gather he succeeded in pissing off that giant by doing something weird with that bean chalk.

Now I've heard of bean paste. I tried it once for glue something and all it did was make a big mess. So if that bean chalk is anything like bean paste I know it would be pretty crummy to use as a form of glue.

But perhaps that Jack dude didn't bother to care enough to warn that giant about not suing if for glue. I mean man let me tell you that sure would be such a terrible thing to forget something if you ask me.

Anyway the one thing I know is that if you end up with that being a problem in some manner the last thing you would want to do is piss off some giant in the process. But I guess nobody explained it to the Jack fella.

Oh well in the end as best as I can figure old Jack made out okay with his bean chalk. Somebody thought it was good enough to write a story about him messing with that giant.

And I guess he was pretty darn good with that bean chalk because from the best I can tell that giant ended up getting his butt whipped in the end. So maybe that bean chalk is a lot more powerful stuff than I might have imagined.

That doesn't mean much to me though. I'm still happy not worrying about any kind beans, whether they smell or now.

And I also know I have no plans on going somewhere that they mess with something like making buns out of mud. I think I'll leave that for the English dudes to handle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home