Wednesday, September 27, 2006

GOT A LIGHT

I saw a dude in a movie ask that question and thought it was really stupid. Because it was the middle of the day and there was plenty of light going on.

Now what made it really dumb was that the dude he asked handing him a book of matches. Shoot, if you want any serious light everyone knows you need to use a flashlight, not some matches that don't burn very long.

I tell you some people sure got some strange ideas on this light business. Makes me think they spend too much time in the dark.

Which is probably why they have to ask for light in the first place since they don't have one of the good kind. So the way I see it this is probably a case of people who need to be educated on the benefit of a flashlight.

I sure don't mind helping them out if somebody ask. I know all about stuff like volts, which is where you have an election to see who gets the electricity. But if you don't go down and cast you ballot you don't end up getting any electricity.

That all started many years ago when a man named Thomas A Edsel invented the light switch. Then somebody said, "Oh my god, this darn thing don't work."

So they had to come up with something good and that is when a guy named Benjamin Frankgrin flew a cat during a storm and it got struck by lightning. I reckon it made that poor cat's nose light up and that is how we got electricity.

After than they had trouble making the electricity go round good enough so they divided it up into DC, which is Daylight Charge and AC, which stands for Afterdark Charge. That works out really good when you have to change you clock so you can either lose or gain and hour to give to Father Time. Guess he needs the light too.

I'm just glad I live in the now when you can go to a store and get a real light whenever you want. Maybe somebody needs to explain that too all the people who don't ever apparently understand this light business correctly.

And I think that goes for those darn people who make pop tool. That got some crazy ideas about what is a light.

Can you imagine that somebody makes a light bulb in liquid form and sticks it in a can? Man is that crazy or not?

I mean everyone knows lights come in boxes. I think it is some kind of law or something.

Anyway that is a big deal with some people who make certain foods I guess since they let you know if you buy their box of cookies or whatever this is a light inside. Guess you never can have enough light can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home