Tuesday, September 26, 2006

GETTING YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW

I have to confess that I haven't spent any time hanging around with ducks. So it is hard for me to really feel like this is a big deal. I know it is to some, but not to me.

I suppose it might be something I would get excited about if somebody would explain to me how ducks are so important in the planning of junk. Do they like have some secret meeting somewhere that they hold and are able to discuss stuff that affects us? Maybe that is where ducks spend time snooping around to check stuff out?

Yeah, I bet that is what they call duck hunting season. I wonder if it they have any special holidays during it? Never heard of any, but perhaps they like to keep them a secret so they can hog all the fun for themselves.

I heard this dude talking once about this thing he called a shadow government. And as best as I could figure there was some big shadow where somebody hides and controls junk. It only makes sense to me that these ducks that have to get into a row would hang around there. Heck who knows maybe their wings help to cause some of the shadows.

Now that I think of it, if those darn ducks are the cause of all the problems then if they are spreading their feathers it could be where they get that idea of police being the fuzz. I mean shoot with all those feathers floating around it could make it seem like fuzz if you didn't know any better.

I do have to confess I tried to figure this thing out once by spending time going over to this lake where I knew some ducks hung out. But I sat there for the longest time and no once did I see them darn ducks ever get into any kind of row. That sure is sneaky of them to make sure they don't give away when they do need to get into a row.

Well since I don't hang around in any shadows that much and never spend time with any need for duck rows, I reckon I won't let this idea bother me too much. But then I just hope they are doing something cool when this row thing happens anyway.

That would be really sad if say these ducks were lining up in a row to do something like shop for jelly beans. Then being in a row allows them more places to hide any jelly beans they find.

I know I'm not going to take any chances of those darn ducks stealing my jelly beans no matter how many meetings they have or how many rows they get into. Nope, I'm going to protect myself.

Which means whenever I got a big bag of jelly beans I won't go any where near any shadows. That way they can come out in some row and gang up on me.

Whew! For a moment I thought that would be something that required more reasons to worry. Glad I save and don't have to spend extra time finding a flashlight to shine into any shadows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home