Tuesday, September 19, 2006

FOR BETTER OR A TUMMY ACHE

What I want to know is what sicko came up with the idea that all the stuff that is suppose to be good for you would taste like crap? Now I may be unfair to those weird people that think eating healthy means eating only stuff that to me doesn't taste any good, but honestly wouldn't making the stuff really good tasting go along way to make it actually something you would want to eat?

Anyway, I guess my big thing is not so much about food that is suppose to be good, but tastes bad. I'm more thinking that the same people who made that rule also applied it to medicine.

Now you would figure if you needed to take something to help you stop being sick that somebody might have figured it was a good idea to make it where you would want to take it. But noooo, they got to make it so disgusting that it almost makes you sicker to take the stuff.

Where is the good in that? I'm really struggling to understand. Honestly I would really like to, but so far if I get any medicine for being sick the last thing that seems to happen is it taste yummy at all.

Sometimes they do give you a break and make it some pill. Those can be tolerable, but kind of boring.

I figure that could be more fun if they made them in the shape of jelly beans. And perhaps even made them taste like jelly beans too.

Why shoot, I bet the first making dude who did that would end up being rich and famous in the process. Yeah, that would be so cool.

But as usual, even though that is a fantastic idea those darn pill folks are just going to keep making them look ugly and without any good taste. I think it must be some form of hate for jelly beans.

Perhaps when they were kids somebody stole all their jelly beans and that is their way of getting even. I can think of a few things they could do that would work better, but I doubt they are going to ask my opinion.

Which is why until they do I'm working on a plan to make sure I never get sick. And since I think you know that jelly beans should be want pills look like, I just try practicing like I was taking some medicine pills by eating jelly beans whenever I can.

I can't say it always keeps me from being sick, but so far it has worked pretty good. Well that is providing you don't count those couple of times when Otis said I got sick from eating too many jelly beans. I think he was just over reacting. He said passing out from eating too much sugar is not a good thing. I just felt it was one of those unexpected naps you need once and a while. It is just too bad I ended up with a headache after taking that nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home