Sunday, September 24, 2006

OOPS, POOP AND CHICKEN SOUP

I heard somewhere that chicken soup is supposed to be good for when you are feeling sick. I don't think it is for all kinds of sickness, but more the kind that leaves you feeling pooped when you shouldn't feel that way. Like with a really bad cold.

Now what kind of bugs me is the one thing they don't cover with that is when you make one big oops and it leaves you feeling pooped from being depressed over the oops part. They never say if chicken soup will really help with those types of situation, but I guess it couldn't hurt.

What I'm trying to figure though is what is the thing about the chicken soup that makes it help with those types of situation. I mean chickens are okay and all, but are they somehow masters at soup making? I didn't even know they could cook myself?

And I reckon eggs figure in there somewhere since you seldom hear about chickens without somebody talking about eggs too. Which if they are talking about chickens doing cooking and it needs eggs added then I could understand the part better about wanting to know, which comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Personally, I don't like eggs too much. So it is hard to figure out why you would want to put them into any type of soup. But I reckon if chickens are doing the cooking they can pretty much put in whatever they want huh?

But then I also know that I've heard of chicken noodle soup. And I've heard of egg noodles. So as best as I can figure they probably take the eggs and somehow make them into noodles. I've personally never seen any noodles shaped like eggs, but I suppose since I'm not a big soup eater that they could do it and I wouldn't have seen in.

The one thing that really does kind of bother me though is that when I see soup in a grocery store it is always in those cans. And if those noodles are the size of eggs, man how much soup are you really going to get to eat?

They don't seem to be too worried about it as best as I can tell. People seem to buy the stuff anyway.

As for me, well I suppose I could give it a try. Only problem I found was once I got the can hot enough so the stuff inside would be nice and warm I couldn't handle the can.

Plus the other big concern I have is that I think those chickens are kind of crazy. I mean I put one can on the stove still sealed up so it wouldn't lose its flavor and sat it on a burner and then left to use the bathroom and then next thing I know there was this terrible explosion.

Man when I went back into the kitchen the place was a mess. There was all these noodles and liquid on the ceiling and walls. Didn't see any of the noodles shaped like eggs. Maybe it was just something those darn chickens said and were just kidding about. I don't think I'm going to cook anymore soup for a while though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home