Thursday, September 21, 2006

TAKE OUT VERSES TAKE IT AWAY

The one thing you know with both of these it that they involve taking. Only the first one is where you get to do the taking and the other is when somebody else like the government does all the taking.

One big difference to me is that with the first one you do have to pay for taking. So you do the taking, but it ain't for free.

Now what I want to know is how come the government gets to take away our money in the form of taxes, but they never have to pay us like we do with take out? It just seems kind of unfair to me. Seems like they ought to have to pay something to us for doing that.

But then I know what would happen if we made a big deal about it. They would make us get a bunch of bags to put the taxes in and all kinds of other crap till you went crazy doing the stuff they wanted and that wouldn't be cool.

Plus could you imagine having to put up some menu in your house where you listed the prices for them taking your taxes. I bet that would suck too.

In the meantime at least I can try and enjoy the take out thing. I just wish they had some kind of take out deal for stuff like jelly beans. Well I guess they don't have to cook them like pizza so take out does count at the candy store, kind of.

Gee, I wonder if we could get this whole take out thing improved on someway? I bet we could make it a little more fun.

I know, we could say take a little time to do something like say combining take out places. Perhaps stuff like a take out pizza joint and Chinese place. Hmmm, I wonder if they made pizza flavor fortune cookies if that would be a good thing?

I can't say for sure, but maybe I'll work on it. And perhaps I could get the government to help in some way. I mean shoot they do got all our money and if Otis is right, they never do anything good with the money anyway.

Only I'm not really sure who to check with in the government. But I bet they got a department for it of some kind.

Maybe I'll call up the government and ask them. Yeah, I bet with all the help they got they have to have somebody out there that gets paid to answer questions.

About the only government place I can think to ask at the moment is the local Armed Forces recruiting office. But I'm sure they won't mind if I call.

I'll just make it sound like it is related to defense in some way. Well, let's see we are talking about take out. Er, I'll say something about a possible take over. Yeah that will work. I guess I better toss in the word hostile to make it sound better. And I know, I'll say it is about our Mayor so they will think it is important. That ought to get their attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home