Sunday, October 01, 2006

ZORRO, THE LONE RANGER AND SUPER GLUE

I get a little confused at times on the idea of heroes. I mean how can you honestly try to be like a hero when they are all so different.

This gets a little more complicated when you are talking about super heroes since they are only super because of some super power. My buddy Otis and I are suppose to be super hero grimefighters. We are still having a little trouble getting the hang on of the super power part though. But we are working on it. I just haven't located a scientist yet who can turn jelly beans into something that gives you super powers. I'm sure he's out there somewhere though.

In the meantime with regular hero types things still get a little confusing. For example, you've got Zorro and the Lone Ranger. I mean they both wear masks and ride horses. But Zorro uses a sword and works by himself and the Lone Ranger uses a gun and has a bud.

If I didn't know better it would seem to me that they people who work on making heroes would be trying to tell us that if you use a sword you don't need a bud and if you use a gun you do. That sure seems kind of strange if you ask me.

Now I don't wish to get too picky here since both these guys do fight bad guys and win, but I still have a hard time figuring out how you can be better off without a pistol or two of them. It just doesn't make much sense.

Perhaps that is why Zorro gets to wear that cape. That way he can make it look like he is hiding a gun under it just in case. I can see how that might help.

The other thing I wonder about is how do these two guys get paid? The last I heard nobody was paying lots of money for doing good deeds. I haven't seen any ads in the classifieds either.

Well, I reckon that is one of those things that I'll just have to wait to get the answer like a lot of other stuff. Which brings me to the question of those masks they wear.

They are always running around and fighting and junk. How do you keep that mask from falling off?

I reckon they probably resort to some kind of glue. That is the only solution I can think of. Yeah, I bet they have some super hero, super glue or similar stuff to use.

Since we don't have a super hero store around I can't go in and ask them about where you get some of that glue. But I bet it must sure be a cool type.

I think I'll give a shot with some regular super glue first. But test it out before I try it on myself. Over at STINK our janitor wears glasses, I could put some on his glasses without telling him. And then if they don't fall off I'll know that is how they do it. Then I can give it a shot with a mask perhaps myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home