Monday, October 16, 2006

GLORY BE

When I heard this thing I always want to ask, be what? I never get an answer that I can recall, but I like to ask it just the same.

I like the idea of glory. Of course I prefer new kinds of glory, not old ones. I mean I've heard about old glory and I've never seen it because any time I've heard about it somebody is pointing at the flag.

How do they expect me to see what is the old glory if all they are going to do is show me the American Flag. I think they are just trying to pull my leg or some other silliness.

Why I'm not sure because I bet whatever the old glory is it could be real cool if I could see it. But since all I end up dealing with in that regard is a bunch of jokers who think just pointing at the flag would be enough for me to see.

I know for myself new glory is where you do something so cool that everyone wants to pat you on the back and reporters want to put your picture in the paper. It would be wonderful if that happen to me sometime, but it hasn't so far.

That is why I was hoping to see that old glory for real. I figured if I could see it then I would get a better idea what it was like for the future. But so far it hasn't worked out that way.

Now my buddy Otis keeps telling me how we are doing what we are doing for glory or money. And so far I guess he has to be right because we sure don't get much of either.

But that doesn't mean it wouldn't be cool to try. So for myself I'm thinking that I might just surprise him and do a little whatever that would end up with some glory.

The big problem is deciding what that would be. I haven't quite worked out the details yet. I know for it to be glory it better be extra special.

Which is kind of challenge because there are so many people out there that don't seem to know what real cool is. At least it seems to me.

So I'm thinking my first job is to educate people on what is honestly cool. That way I can check it out and make sure when I do the glory thing they will appreciate it better.

I haven't got yet to the point of determining if it would be best to come up with some miracle cure or do something to save the world for the glory thing. I'm kind of leaning towards coming up with a miracle cure since I wouldn't have to go anywhere to do that.

Plus I'm sure I could figure jelly beans into that part easy enough. It is just a question of getting the people to see how they are a cure for what is making you sick. And if they haven't got that part figured out at this point they will when I stuff a few up their nose. Some people really need encouraging at times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home