Friday, October 13, 2006

THE WINDY CITY

Well I just got over the problem of dealing with that crazy dude talking about the city he called the Big Apple, but didn't have any apples to show me in the pictures when I heard about the Windy City. Man don't they give city's regular names any longer?

And I suppose I wouldn't mind, but heck man if they are going to name some city after something it sure would be great if the city was actually like that. So once again I had to listen to somebody talk about a city and not once did they show me pictures that we in any way like what they called the city.

This guy had lots of pictures of that city, but none showing people flying off into the air because of some big wind. Plus do they like have a special wind there or something that is bigger or better than anywhere else?

I figure it is a fair question. Because as far as I know wind sort of occurs everywhere so unless this city is the place it starts or something I'm not all that convinced it is a big deal in that regard.

Now if I listen to my buddy Otis, then I would figure that there was more wind in Washington D. C. that any other city. He says all the politicians there are full of hot air. And I reckon that would sure produce some big winds.

Now perhaps for some reason lots of those politicians spend a lot of time visiting that place called the Windy City. That might explain it I suppose.

Or maybe they do something special that results in them having more wind than anywhere else? Can't say for sure.

In either case, I think I'll just stay in the city where I live. After all, I really don't want to move somebody that I might end up having to face you know a risk of flying off into the air for no good reason.

Apparently that doesn't bother the people who live there. I reckon they could you know use weights in their shoes or something to help in some way.

You just never know how some people will figure to cope with those kinds of options. I figure I got enough trouble just having to battle worrying about the mail in my city.

It might not be a concern where you live, but where I live they got this big problem with somebody named occupant. Man this guy must have the ability to sneak into your house and mess with you mail or something while you are gone. I mean I've seen stuff come addressed to current occupant.

That dude sure has some nerve coming by and getting mail delivered to my house. And if I ever catch him you can be sure I'm going to teach him a lesson and he will need a big wind to escape.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "They call things on sale a discount, but you never have any dis to count. Is that false advertising?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home